There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Great!

I worked at Honeywell

Pros

Growth. Flexibility. Lots of perks.

Cons

None I can think of

reviews filtered by

Engineer Intern II

Current Intern - Student Engineer II
    Current Intern - Student Engineer II

I have been working at Honeywell as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance. As an intern there a lot of interesting events they allow you to take part in. That's about it.

Cons

Not really challenging. Also, there seems to be a lot of disgruntle employee which really gives the wrong impression to young interns. I remember being told by co- workers who were full time to not come back even if its offered. If that's not enough they currently have a ranking system which is design to remove 10% of the work force every year. An interesting fact of the Kansas Plant is you’re not allowed to bring your cell phone in the plant which was understandable for the work that was being done but for the compensation really didn't fit.

If the full time employees are so disgruntle about there job how do you expect to recruit top talent?

Could have been better...

Former Employee - Project Engineer I in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Engineer I in Houston, TX

I worked at Honeywell full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Technology and the product (Experion PKS) one of the best DCS around. Great exposure for a technical minded person. Good work culture. HPS has some of the best DCS engineers with them, a lot can be learned working with those folk.

Cons

Junior Engineers are not cared for. Will be put in projects and roles without a plan or purpose of career growth and individual's interest. Very meager raises and performance benefits (hardly 2% per year)

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell