There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Great!

I worked at Honeywell

Pros

Growth. Flexibility. Lots of perks.

Cons

None I can think of

1706 Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell (View Most Recent)

Don´t waste your time here

Former Employee - Director  in  Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Director in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Honeywell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They pay relocation benefits . They provide training that you can later use in your next career path.

Cons

Welcome to "Old Boys" club. You will go through a molding process, make sure you make a lot of friends or you could see yourself getting bad performance reviews and no bonus. It´s always best to leave before things get nasty ! I have seen people getting a divorce because of long works hours.

You are missing respect and work ethics - there are so many good employees that left.

Engineer Intern II

Current Employee - Student Engineer II
    Current Employee - Student Engineer II

I have been working at Honeywell as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great work life balance. As an intern there a lot of interesting events they allow you to take part in. That's about it.

Cons

Not really challenging. Also, there seems to be a lot of disgruntle employee which really gives the wrong impression to young interns. I remember being told by co- workers who were full time to not come back even if its offered. If that's not enough they currently have a ranking system which is design to remove 10% of the work force every year. An interesting fact of the Kansas Plant is you’re not allowed to bring your cell phone in the plant which was understandable for the work that was being done but for the compensation really didn't fit.

If the full time employees are so disgruntle about there job how do you expect to recruit top talent?

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!