Honeywell

www.honeywell.com

A Great Place to Begin an Engineering Career

Engineer (Former Employee) Golden Valley, MN

ProsExtremely talented and dedicated employees. Great mentors. Opportunity to work on a variety of projects, especially on the Aerospace side of the business. Onboarding process.

ConsQuality of benefits for more recent hires. Business and facility consolidation could have been thought-through more carefully. Communication with employee, especially with numerous changes in teh operating environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore open communication with employees. When planning re-organizations, educate first line managers on appropriate ways to introduce their staffers to the changes being proposed as well as how this better positions the business for the future.

There are definitely better options out there. Trust me!!!

Engineer (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fortune 100 company that shouldn't be going out of business… Cons: Terrible benefits, pay, management, and no clear career path for… Advice to Senior Management: Be more competitive salary and benefits-wise with other chemical plants in area. Hire management leaders… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Unfriendly Place To Work

Senior Electrical Engr (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Honeywell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 9/80 Schedule & many nearby restrooms Cons: -Forced Rating System not allowing supervisors to correctly rate employees in vast majority of cases to meet quotas. System cuts 10% of workforce yearly (mainly… Advice to Senior Management: For change of any kind, the board of directors would need to elect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Honeywell.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!