Honeywell

www.honeywell.com

Honeywell (HON) is a solid company to work for.

ProsHoneywell is a publilcly held company that is currently experiencing a rise in stock value. Honeywell is an International powerhouse in several different industries.

ConsHoneywell is a large company that is slow to change.
Honeywell offers below average compensation compared to similar roles in the public sector. Honeywell's employee's benefit plan is more expensive to the employees than similar companies in the public sector.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove your leaders around in the organization. This will keep leaders from squashing" A" talent in effort to protect their own job. This will also help leaders to become positive change agents and establish themselves as leaders of leaders vs survivalist. Additionally, the employees will benefit from being exposed to varying leadership viewpoints and best practices.

Not what it was, but still a decent place to work

Engineer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexibility with work/family/life balance and mostly above average salaries if… Cons: 1.) Ridiculously overpaid CEO making $37M in 2011 that is 600x the average… Advice to Senior Management: Next time you cut salaries, take at least the same hit and acknowledge you feel our pain. We need fewer VP's and more workers.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Products - Struggling IT Leadership

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros: - Great people and products - Diverse experiences and opportunities available - Expansion globally is strategic… Cons: - Poor focus on employee development - Little recognition for going above goals and expectations - Managing your own career with little… Advice to Senior Management: - People are greatest asset, should be treated as more… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Honeywell.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!