Honeywell

www.honeywell.com

Honeywell Baton Rouge High Turnover!

Process Engineer (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsLarge cooperation with an emphasis on training and access to many resources. Honeywell is a stable company.

ConsHoneywell is a large cooperation but chemicals are not its core business. The decisions that are made from the cooperate level are not consistent with operating a chemical plant safely and efficiently. This leads to unsafe working conditions and repeat failures.

Benefits are mediocre at best, low raises, and no bonuses make the job unrewarding financially. High turnover rate does not allow for any sustained progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management does not communicate very well with direct reports. Provide leadership training to those with direct reports as currently there is development for those in non-management positions.

A great company to work for

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - Global operation and scope - Dynamic pace - Management demanding but… Cons: - Functional silos - Aggressive cost cutting even when sometimes it… Advice to Senior Management: Give more ownership to individual business and reduce paperwork /… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great organization!

Software Engineer III (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great money, great benefits, and you can have your schedule so that you only work 40 hours/week most of the time. … Cons: There used to be more cons, but I see the organization making a strong effort to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing and always strive to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Honeywell.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!