There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Used to be a great place to work until the Allied "merger"

Current Employee - Software Engineer
Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great team members to work with, smart, care about their work, helpful, hard working, etc. I always learn things from my coworkers no matter how many years I have been here.

Cons

Lots of pressure to outsource, increased expectations of employees with little or no raises, promotions or awards, tough performance reviews, demoralized environment, increasing attrition rates.

Please show your employees they are valuable through awards, promotions, retention efforts, etc.

1718 Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell (View Most Recent)

Productive

Former Employee - Material Handler  in  Lincolnshire, IL
    Former Employee - Material Handler in Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at Honeywell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its a company that's growing and bringing various others branches in the facility that produces possible employment for seekers.

Cons

Only received one raise in three years and some of the management didn't work well with each other to lead others to succeed.

Do not let employees take advantage of the clock and work better with each other.

Grew up in the company from my 20s to my 50s

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Really great products made by some of the most talented people in the world. Diverse workforce, diverse locations, and a diverse portfolio of products and services allowing a rich career experience and oppotunity to build a unique skill mix.

Cons

forced ranking. Takes too long to get poor performers with slick personalities out. They almost always do get let go but only after their true performance is revealed.

Stop forced ranking. Stop allowing people who can spew the list of current buzz words but produce no real value to stay in leadership positions. Increase cross divisional budget sharing vs competing the businesses against each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!