Honeywell

www.honeywell.com

Honeywell R&D

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsVery professional and fair. Good benefits package. Many resources available for R&D work including software, patent searching, literature searching. Many networking opportunities within the company, including international.

ConsThis corporation is very large. As a result, the reasons behind decisions made at the corporate level can be very hard to understand at the local level. Agility and general ability to respond quickly to changing market conditions can be slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to improve sensitivity to customers when communicating decisions not to engage in business. Sometimes customers have difficulty understanding why Honeywell does not want to engage in small volume business when it could help Honeywell's position with respect to large volume products.

Honeywell ACS

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Melville, NY

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros: Strong financial fortune 50 company that has many locations and divisions.… Cons: Political company where it matters who you are and who likes you to get promoted. More importantly not a place that promotes innovations or… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bad Management

Certification Engineer (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Honeywell

Pros: They had a good program for getting additional education. They had a… Cons: An old boys network and most of the workforce was ready to retire. The management did… Advice to Senior Management: It seemed as though managers were getting paid based on how many people they managed. Which meant that some managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Honeywell.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!