There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Great middle East job postings

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros

Longevity of company. Helpful reviews of the greatness of the company. This company has a variety of jobs available in a multitude of careers.

Cons

This company has alot of jobs geared towards possibly engineers. Wish it had more vavariety's. Other than that looks like a good place.

1762 Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell (View Most Recent)

Fast paced environment for those who love constant change

Current Employee - Director in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Director in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Not a slow old school company with lots of layers of management, Honeywell is a progressive company that is constantly changing to drive improvements, growth and the bottom line. There are no shortage for opportunities to get involved in some cutting edge initiatives.

Cons

Can be overly cost conscious which sometimes drives the wrong decisions for the long run, years of no external hiring has created an aging workforce with a lack of outside thinking, ideas and innovation.

Make your high cost region employees feel more valued and less like a dispensable commodity. Fix your facilities, years of budget cuts and neglect has taken a toll on facilities.

I'm still here but NO room for advancement..

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Been with the company from the Allied Signal days --which were the best. Have possibly too much to lose (retirement) if I leave now, otherwise I would be gone.

Cons

If you are a minority, you're not going anywhere I've realized. Good old boy system still alive and well here. The insurance is the WORST I've ever seen or heard of for manufacturing jobs.

Instead of sharing survey results from year to year and doing nothing -- make some changes where you see the problems are..

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell