There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

I'm still here but NO room for advancement..

Current Employee - Anonymous
Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Been with the company from the Allied Signal days --which were the best. Have possibly too much to lose (retirement) if I leave now, otherwise I would be gone.

Cons

If you are a minority, you're not going anywhere I've realized. Good old boy system still alive and well here. The insurance is the WORST I've ever seen or heard of for manufacturing jobs.

Instead of sharing survey results from year to year and doing nothing -- make some changes where you see the problems are..

reviews filtered by

Less than desirable

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer III in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer III in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent people to work with that one can learn a lot from. Flex time is great and job security is pretty good. I have learned a lot working with all different functions of engineering and production.

Cons

Get your pay coming in the door as raises are minimal no matter how one performs. In 6 years only 3 raises of around 2% and that was site wide. I was asked to be a lead engineer on a program with no raise even though I negotiated for one. There are no stock options and no profit sharing. Just not much to excite one to go the extra mile. Production group is extremely understaffed which puts programs in a terrible 'bind' and does not please the customer.

Offer employees a chance to build the company and therefore reap the rewards of that with stock options or bonuses/profit sharing. Listen to your employees and don't rely on static numbers that are disconnected with reality in order to hire personnel.

2. New Employee

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Very monotonous in the call center

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell