Honeywell

www.honeywell.com
  www.honeywell.com
There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Reverse Discrimination Lives

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Interesting projects, mostly good people. Most assignments are not particularly difficult. Wide range of industries keeps company stable during market fluctuations.

Cons

If you are an over-40, white male, don't even bother to apply. Reverse discrimination lives on. Women will be promoted regardless of experience and skill. Some are very talented, but others are promoted in the quest for "equality".

1821 Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell (View Most Recent)

Sales

I worked at Honeywell full-time

Pros

good back office support and excellent engineering support. Honeywell has also created a tremendous operating procedure. There is a procedure for nearly every operation.

Cons

Unfortunately Honeywell is a very conservative company and it shows in its leadership. While there is significant discussion on diversity, my experience was the organization had little to no diversity. If you were not a white, heterosexual, male with conservative beliefs, you did not fit into the organizational culture.

Spin off or shut down Building Solutions.

Smart company

Former Employee - Market Research Analyst in Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Market Research Analyst in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Honeywell full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had a great manager who cared about my professional development and measured my success based on clear goals. I was able to learn a lot about the company and interact with many different functions.

Cons

A lot of employees are chronically unhappy and crabby! If you don't have a good manager it could be unbearable. It can be hard to find the right people to work with in such a large, matrixed organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell