There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

I enjoyed my days at Honeywell

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Honeywell

Pros

Over all very attractive place to work. Everyone very kind in the office, family like. We understood our product and did a great job with engineering, We made the revenue, our small group of 35 employees. We felt valued like we were making a difference.

Cons

Higher management out of touch with our overall contribution to the company. Took the easy way of sending our jobs and technology overseas. This is a time when the US needs to hold on to the jobs that are producing, products are being designed and bringing revenue to the bottom line.

Stop sending US jobs and our technology to other countries

1717 Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell (View Most Recent)

Good company to work at

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros

A big organization with lots of opportunities. Many smart and nice people to work with. Relatively good compensation and benefit package.

Cons

Short-term focused. too many re-orgs. A very complex and political organization. Some managers are not doing a good job to lead with vision.

Keep the organization stable. Choose capable mid-level leaders. Avoid reorganizing the organization too often. Motivate and recognize employees by what they do not what they say.

Diversified multinational that provides challenging & interesting work, shareholder focus drives behaviors.

Current Employee - Director  in  Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros

Numerous growth opportunities. Excellent training ground. World class employees. Ability to move between industries and stay with one company. Dynamic business environment with regular change to shed the dead wood.

Cons

Employees sometimes sacrificed to please shareholder demands. Globalization rules the day in recent years. Short term success focus often at the expense of long term success. Sink or swim culture where some good people end up drowning if too ambitious.

Strategic plans should extend beyond 5 yrs. Skills and knowledge need to be valued more than absolute quantity of heads in a given region.

There are newer employer reviews for Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!