Honeywell

www.honeywell.com

Lots of challenge and variety but limited advancement opportunities

Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee) Plymouth, MI

ProsWorking for Honeywell Turbo Technologies provides the opportunity to learn a wide variety of concepts and to develop many different skills. The people I work with are generally very professional and respectful in their attitude, and focused on achieving common performance goals. There are also opportunities to move from one business to another within Honeywell.

ConsOne downside is limited advancement opportunities. Another downside is the lack of a bonus program for non-management employees. Another downside is only 2 weeks vacation for non-management employees. Another downside is the increasing trend toward moving jobs from the U.S. to developing markets such as Mexico, which seems to be more of a short-term cost saving advantage than a successful long-term strategy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo try to be more in touch with the issues affecting middle management and non-management employees, especially those issues which might impact performance metrics.

Honeywell is a good company with opportunities for growth

Project Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros: Honeywell gives employees great opportunity to travel around the world when necessary to visit co-sources in other countries or team members that you have worked… Cons: Many people are often expected to know more than your job description initially entailed. People work beyond their strong knowledge areas and often is harder… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize when you're overworking people because they will leave to find… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Honeywell is a good place to work and grow

Logistics Manager (Current Employee) Morristown, NJ

I have been working at Honeywell

Pros: Many avenues for personal growth, salary is decent, work life balance is good.… Cons: Huge bureaucracy, hinders tactical performance of company, automating key services like HR and… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to how systems like SAP are being used, while we are a world class company, our business process discipline… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Honeywell.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!