Hooters

www.hooters.com
  www.hooters.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hooters

My time here was an experience of a lifetime.

Former Employee - Hooters Girl On the Floor and Bar, Trainer, Promo Girl in Killeen, TX

I worked at Hooters full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work here is the diversity of people you get to meet every single day, amazing people. Working with 40+ females is also a plus because you gain life long friends.

Cons

It's a very difficult environment if girls aren't getting along, but there is a very high turn-over rate so the problem solves itself.

Keep up the outstanding work!

205 Other Employee Reviews for Hooters (View Most Recent)

I love almost everything about my job! So thankful for the opportunities I've had and friends I've made!

Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Hooters full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I moved 2 hours away from home and got the job on the spot the day after I moved here. I make great great money I'm a college student living on my own and went to school full time and still completely supported myself just by working there. I get along with almost all the managers and girls I work with, so going to work is fun. In 10 months I went from never being a waitress to having all closing shifts and saving lots of money while still never ever living paycheck to paycheck!

Cons

It is just hard to work with so many hormonal girls. Also there is a certain amount of favoritism. But thats at any job.

Take image check seriously, encourage the girls to work harder and make it a more "fun" environment!!!!!!! Getting rid of the christmas lights?! Seriously :( and I think the girls that work so hard deserve more praise if you aren't going to properly punish those who are late and lazy!!!!

Good Experience

Current Employee - Server
    Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Hooters full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You meet a lot of cool people and make a lot of connections that'll become useful later on in life. It's something like a sisterhood.

Cons

Nerve wrecking when you're first starting out.

There are newer employer reviews for Hooters