Hooters

There are newer employer reviews for Hooters

Good Experience

Current Employee - Server
Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Hooters full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You meet a lot of cool people and make a lot of connections that'll become useful later on in life. It's something like a sisterhood.

Cons

Nerve wrecking when you're first starting out.

223 Other Employee Reviews for Hooters (View Most Recent)

I love almost everything about my job! So thankful for the opportunities I've had and friends I've made!

Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Hooters full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I moved 2 hours away from home and got the job on the spot the day after I moved here. I make great great money I'm a college student living on my own and went to school full time and still completely supported myself just by working there. I get along with almost all the managers and girls I work with, so going to work is fun. In 10 months I went from never being a waitress to having all closing shifts and saving lots of money while still never ever living paycheck to paycheck!

Cons

It is just hard to work with so many hormonal girls. Also there is a certain amount of favoritism. But thats at any job.

Take image check seriously, encourage the girls to work harder and make it a more "fun" environment!!!!!!! Getting rid of the christmas lights?! Seriously :( and I think the girls that work so hard deserve more praise if you aren't going to properly punish those who are late and lazy!!!!

Great

Current Employee - Kitchen Staff in Independence, MO
    Current Employee - Kitchen Staff in Independence, MO

I have been working at Hooters part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management is awesome at my store. I've been there 4 years and we've had some bad ones but they usually get weeded out within a year or so.

Cons

Hooters girls are a buzzkill. Lately, management has not been great at hiring attractive girls, and many of them are terrible workers. The nature of their job makes their heads big and many are difficult to work with.

Most Hooters girls are going to suck just because of the nature of the job, but at least hire hot ones!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Hooters