Hooters

www.hooters.com

Review as a server for an Original Hooters Restaurant

Hooters Girl On the Floor and On the Bar (Current Employee) Aurora, IL

ProsThe employees are treated well and most of the time fairly, the menu is easy and you basically get paid to play games with your guests. As long as you keep the customers happy and do your job you pretty much have free reign.

ConsIf you want to move up in the chain, you really need to do much more than is asked of you, play strictly by their rules, brown nose some and just always do the best you absolutely can.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest to the management to be more consistent with rules between the girls and to be better at keeping the girsl up to date with new items on the menu.

Hooters is ok

Hooters Girl (Former Employee) Gainesville, FL

I worked at Hooters

Pros: Hooters of Gainesville is a fun atmosphere and it is… Cons: The management is not as respectful to employees as they should be. There… Advice to Senior Management: I would say that management could do a better job at recognizing what is necessary to bring in… More

Hooters Waitress

Waitress (Current Employee) Spring Hill, FL

I have been working at Hooters

Pros: Great staff, and good managers. The girls are a pleasure to… Cons: Dealing with difficult customers is the worst part about working here. Rules may not be consistent… Advice to Senior Management: New uniforms. Allowing the corporate stores to have more fun,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hooters.

Worked for Hooters? Contribute to the Community!