Horizon Distributors
www.horizononline.com Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Spare yourself.

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Horizon Distributors

ProsIts an "OK" place to work for thoughs of us, whom have to suffer at the middle of the pay spectrum. There is no real GREAT reason to work for Horizon. Pay is very low. Co-workers are the only thing that really keep you sane throughout the day. It is just simply an OK place to work. Nothing special at all.

ConsVery low pay, And they like to claim there is plenty of oppertunities when clearly there is none. Management claims to care about there employess when clearly management only cares about the money flow from there stores to others.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees run the business, Prehaps you should treat them a little better.

Used to be a lot better.

Outside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Horizon Distributors

Pros: Coworkers are great. to work with. Cons: Low pay. Not much opportunity for advancement. Being owned by a large corporation has taken the "family" feel from a company that used… Advice to Senior Management: Check out competitive pay for jobs. Upper management is the only place you can make a decent dollar.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great people but corporate troubles

I have been working at Horizon Distributors full-time

Pros: There are great people working at this company. They… Cons: Too much busy work. There is not a lot of support from above. The… Advice to Senior Management: Check competitive salaries and give an attainable goal for salespeople. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Horizon Distributors.

Worked for Horizon Distributors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Distributors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Horizon Distributors CEO Jim Ross. All reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Distributors employees.