Hormel
www.hormelfoods.com Austin, MN 5000+ Employees

A good experience with a very sharp management team

I have been working at Hormel

ProsHormel is a successful company that is small enough to move around into different fields, and to make your successes seen by upper/executive management. Once you get involved in the culture it is hard to get out, and that's a good thing if you see yourself there for the long run.

ConsThe opportunities are not always in desirable locations. The company could also use some improvement in the diversity of its professional employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is headed in the right direction and is a great place to work with multiple opportunities that are available.

Great people and a great company.

I have been working at Hormel

Pros: Great People Excellent company, and get great experience and training. Good benefits. Cons: Limited area/regional offices. may be hard to live near family,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Hormel

Pros: Hormel is a great company. 50% of the company stock is owned by a… Cons: Hormel promotes from within, but will force you to relocate. If Hormel purchases a new company, then future managers will… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Again, this is a great company. They have a long range focus. They are stable. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hormel.

Worked for Hormel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hormel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hormel CEO Jeffrey M. Ettinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Hormel employees.