Hornbeck Offshore
www.hornbeckoffshore.com Covington, LA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Started off great and has been a downhill battel ever since!

Barge Captain (Current Employee)

ProsWell I have a job, but thats aabout all the pros. I can think of!

ConsNo 401K match, Pay well below the competition, No support from upper management on vessel related issues. WAY too much paperwork. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Bosses keep giving themselves raises and no raise for the people making you money.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou better wake up and smell the coffee! As soon as the gulf kicks off again you are going to lose a lot of hard working dedicated employees to companies that actually care about the employees! It has been too long without a change and people are sick of it!

OK

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros: They pay your travel to and from home Cons: Never know if u have a job to come back to and… Advice to Senior Management: i know times have been hard but itd time for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lies, lies and more lies

Ship's Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros: The pay is good and plenty of room for advancement. The benefits are also… Cons: Communication from upper management is always inaccurate and untruthful. The company does not deserve the red ship. They have no respect for the special needs… Advice to Senior Management: You better wake up. Critical personnel are sending off resumes left and right thanks to the 30 hour crewboat ride. You… More
There are newer reviews on Hornbeck Offshore.

Worked for Hornbeck Offshore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hornbeck Offshore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hornbeck Offshore CEO Todd M. Hornbeck. All reviews posted anonymously by Hornbeck Offshore employees.