Hornbeck Offshore

www.hornbeckoffshore.com
  www.hornbeckoffshore.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hornbeck Offshore

Started off great and has been a downhill battel ever since!

Current Employee - Barge Captain
Current Employee - Barge Captain

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros

Well I have a job, but thats aabout all the pros. I can think of!

Cons

No 401K match, Pay well below the competition, No support from upper management on vessel related issues. WAY too much paperwork. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Bosses keep giving themselves raises and no raise for the people making you money.

You better wake up and smell the coffee! As soon as the gulf kicks off again you are going to lose a lot of hard working dedicated employees to companies that actually care about the employees! It has been too long without a change and people are sick of it!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Hornbeck Offshore (View Most Recent)

OK

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros

They pay your travel to and from home

Cons

Never know if u have a job to come back to and never really hear anything about the way the company is going

i know times have been hard but itd time for a pay to get better and more Communication and Leadership

Lies, lies and more lies

Current Employee - Ship's Officer
    Current Employee - Ship's Officer

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros

The pay is good and plenty of room for advancement. The benefits are also good. Free uniforms are a plus when you are lucky enough to recieve them.

Cons

Communication from upper management is always inaccurate and untruthful. The company does not deserve the red ship. They have no respect for the special needs of the vessel and too cheap to maintain anything properly. Lack of respect towards the crew and what exactly are we supposed to do with a plaque? Thanks for nothing.

You better wake up. Critical personnel are sending off resumes left and right thanks to the 30 hour crewboat ride. You come onboard and tell us how important we are then treat us like we are nothing. Lies, lies, and more lies.

There are newer employer reviews for Hornbeck Offshore