Hornbeck Offshore

www.hornbeckoffshore.com

Facts of a Hornbeck AB.

Able Seaman (Current Employee)

ProsThe benefits are decent and there are plenty of oportunities for professional development. Transportation to and from vessels is paid for by the company, as well as professional training pertaining to your job description.

ConsThere is no profit sharing with the boat crews and boat crew members loose individual safety bonus upon someone else's fault on an incident, althoug not personally involved. Also, it seems like the paper work is geeting out of control.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to accomodate people who need to work over time during their time off. During this times of economical recession a family man who works away from his home and family needs to make at least 65K.

Hornbeck is a fantastic company to be associated with

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Covington, LA

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros: Hornbeck is a well respected company within the community. Management treats the employees well by offering them good compensation, benefits, stocks, and a great yearly… Cons: Lack of communication between departments can be poor at times. However, this is pretty common in large companies. The mandatory annual vessel ride for shoreside… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management is competent in their decision making but if I could offer them advise it would be to calm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company with continued growth

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore full-time

Pros: The company has an aggressive new-build program and is growing… Cons: High expectations in multiple disciplines and long hours. Advice to Senior Management: Let your down line reports manage. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hornbeck Offshore.

Worked for Hornbeck Offshore? Contribute to the Community!