OK

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros

They pay your travel to and from home

Cons

Never know if u have a job to come back to and never really hear anything about the way the company is going

i know times have been hard but itd time for a pay to get better and more Communication and Leadership

Other Reviews for Hornbeck Offshore

Lies, lies and more lies

Current Employee - Ship's Officer
    Current Employee - Ship's Officer

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore

Pros

The pay is good and plenty of room for advancement. The benefits are also good. Free uniforms are a plus when you are lucky enough to recieve them.

Cons

Communication from upper management is always inaccurate and untruthful. The company does not deserve the red ship. They have no respect for the special needs of the vessel and too cheap to maintain anything properly. Lack of respect towards the crew and what exactly are we supposed to do with a plaque? Thanks for nothing.

You better wake up. Critical personnel are sending off resumes left and right thanks to the 30 hour crewboat ride. You come onboard and tell us how important we are then treat us like we are nothing. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Hornbeck Offshore is becoming a "Choice of Service" to its clients.

Current Employee - Sailor  in  Covington, LA
    Current Employee - Sailor in Covington, LA

I have been working at Hornbeck Offshore full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The reason I like working here are the professionalism of their employees. Their pay scale is awesome and bonuses is rewarding.

Cons

Being away form you family is the biggest complaint. Infidelity is another problem on both sides of the relationship.

Persons who has to work overseas should get a health compensation pay hike. If an immediate family member gets ill the employer should compensated for the days lost in taking care of their family, like vacation time.

There are newer employer reviews for Hornbeck Offshore.

Worked for Hornbeck Offshore? Contribute to the Community!