I absolutely LOVE Hospice Advantage

Former Employee - CNA/Hospice Aide in Willow Grove, PA
Former Employee - CNA/Hospice Aide in Willow Grove, PA

I worked at Hospice Advantage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly work environment. Great Communication Skills. Great Business Overall

Cons

We were new in the business so we had to get accustomed to the new rules, but it was worth it.

Advice to Management

Continue to have open communication with your staff and the business will continue to run smoothly.

Hospice Advantage Response

Jan 15, 2014 – Director of HR

This is great to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to hear this. Start-ups and/or new offices to the Company always have a little bit of a learning ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I worked at Hospice Advantage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The employees that work here truly carry out the company's mission by providing great care, comfort & compassion to the patients and families they serve. You won't find a better bunch of co-workers to work with.

Cons

The top management doesn't know how to treat the employees, or the lower management. The lower management doesn't have a back-bone to stick up for their employees and are afraid to stand up to the administrator for what they believe in.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees and lower management like human beings so that they don't keep leaving the company! The CEO of the corporation needs to open up his eyes.

Hospice Advantage Response

Jan 16, 2014 – Director of HR

Thank you for the comments. The Company agrees the employees that work here truly carry out the mission of providing excellent care, comfort, and compassion for the patients and families! The ... More

2. LLl

I worked at Hospice Advantage full-time

Pros

Good marketing collateral;good corporate training; good corporate cross training of admin and clinical with marketing team

Cons

Poor employee morale; non supportive environment; clinical team never held accountable for service failures and poor attitudes; marketing team not listened to or supported or warned before action plans initiated.

Advice to Management

Inability to hire quality clinical staff and management that exemplifies outstanding leadership qualities; Allow your Administrators to manage their team without unnecessary top management intervention; Director of Sales that is dedicated to team building and the professional and personal growth of its team;Decrease employee turnover; empower not fire; I resigned but I know others who were asked to leave without consideration for their career achievements; Consider a focus group with marketers by an independent party to get true feedback on their needs.