Hospice Advantage

There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Advantage

I absolutely LOVE Hospice Advantage

Former Employee - CNA/Hospice Aide in Willow Grove, PA
Former Employee - CNA/Hospice Aide in Willow Grove, PA

I worked at Hospice Advantage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly work environment. Great Communication Skills. Great Business Overall

Cons

We were new in the business so we had to get accustomed to the new rules, but it was worth it.

Continue to have open communication with your staff and the business will continue to run smoothly.

Jan 15, 2014Director of HR

This is great to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to hear this. Start-ups and/or new offices to the Company always have a little bit of a learning ... More

43 Other Employee Reviews for Hospice Advantage (View Most Recent)

I worked at Hospice Advantage full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The employees that work here truly carry out the company's mission by providing great care, comfort & compassion to the patients and families they serve. You won't find a better bunch of co-workers to work with.

Cons

The top management doesn't know how to treat the employees, or the lower management. The lower management doesn't have a back-bone to stick up for their employees and are afraid to stand up to the administrator for what they believe in.

Treat your employees and lower management like human beings so that they don't keep leaving the company! The CEO of the corporation needs to open up his eyes.

Jan 16, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for the comments. The Company agrees the employees that work here truly carry out the mission of providing excellent care, comfort, and compassion for the patients and families!
    The
    ... More

Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork!!

Current Employee - CRM
    Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at Hospice Advantage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

pro patient 100% ~ flexible environment to educate about services without chasing the referral. Excellent collateral, training and management very open door. Allows for out of the box thinking to get our referral sources the help they need for their patients.

Cons

no true feeder source. Not affillated with hospital system, HH or LTC communities like our competitors

more time allowance for territory relationships to form.

Jan 16, 2014Director of HR

Thanks for the comments and taking the time to write this positive review, it is nice to see! We continue to strive to build those relationships out in the community that you mention, relationship ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Advantage