There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Compassus

A good starting point.

Former Employee - Team Coordinator in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Team Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and PTO. Rewarding job and a good starting place if you need something for experience.

Cons

Favoritism. Not much career growth promise.

Communication

reviews filtered by

Bottom Line is Their Only Concern

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It gave me great satisfaction to help patients and families in their time of need. Decent PTO benefit and wages.

Cons

I have never felt as disrespected and devalued as I do in this position. This company preaches a culture of integrity and compassion when in fact bottom line is the only focus. This mentality starts at the top and works its way down. Management lacks compassion or loyalty for their employees and patients and only cares about the bottom line and making their "bonus". Hospice Compassus does offer a good PTO benefit, but when you get approval to take it you are expected to cover your own shifts and make up the work when you return effectively negating any vacation you may get. This results in staff who are very burned out. Management talks badly about the employees creating a volatile work environment. I find it concerning that people who treat their employees like this are the same people caring for our communities' dying.

Take a look at your "core values" and "pillars of success" You may be misrepresenting your self

Cold corporate culture that focuses only bottom line

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good vacation benefits, but use them or loose them employees are not paid for time accumulated when leaving.

Cons

Catastrophic health plan with 3000.00 deductible. The corporate structure is such that there is constant movement of regional overseers and a high employee turnover.

Practice Compassion as you preach..

There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Compassus