Hospice Compassus

There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Compassus

HCC

Former Employee - HCC in Jackson, MS
Former Employee - HCC in Jackson, MS

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Best in the industry, great continuing education, maintain hospice ideals and commitment to ethics and legal standards. Would work there again in a heartbeat.

Cons

None I can think of. I moved out of the service area. Otherwise I would still be working with them.

Need to pay attention to the shifting environment in sales due to healthcare reform and set different parameters for HCC's.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Hospice Compassus (View Most Recent)

good job as far as pay and schedule

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

best reason to work here was the great coworkers ..excellent job for those that need to work monday thru friday..

Cons

patients became numbers, dishonesty in management, company benefits not so great.time off hard to get on a daily basis,patient load sometimes very high and unmanagable

raise amount for hospitalization and offer better coverage, take care of staff better emotionally and be there more for them,

Glad I left the area and took opportunity to work out of State

Former Employee - Hospice RN in Yuma, AZ
    Former Employee - Hospice RN in Yuma, AZ

I worked at Hospice Compassus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with great clinical co-workers. Caring for wonderful patients. Being a hospice nurse is very rewarding, but working for the right company matters.

Cons

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers! What about the patients and what about treating staff well? The company is a machine that churns up and spits out alot of dedicated employees who cannot handle the pressure and demands. Sales people have questionable ethics. Their focus is not lined up with clinical staffs focus.

Consider National standards for case load. Have managers that focus on care instead of running you down when you cannot keep up with outrageous caseloads. Corporate push for numbers over quality is discouraging.

There are newer employer reviews for Hospice Compassus