Hospital Corporation of America
www.hcahealthcare.com Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

Great Place to work

Clinical Analyst (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

ProsI enjoy the autonomy of my position. I enjoy going to work everyday. The project load can be heavy but I like to be busy so that is not a problem.

ConsBeing on call, not getting trained properly when it comes to implementations, and project assignment deadlines are usually tight which I think is a result of planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training to those who need it. Provide opportunities for growth and include new employees in the planning for the future.

Little pay for a lot of work.

Medical Assistant (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Hospital Corporation of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Met plenty of people from different background Prepared me to work anywhere They… Cons: Money more important thatn patient care stressful micromanaged by a coward Advice to Senior Management: at least pretend to care about your patients and staff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Hospital Corporation of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Cares for employees, flexibility, room for advancement, great benefits, great… Cons: I enjoyed my tenure with HCA. Only negative thing I can think of is that there does seem to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hospital Corporation of America.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hospital Corporation of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hospital Corporation of America CEO R. Milton Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Hospital Corporation of America employees.