Hospital Corporation of America

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

salary review

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Iola, KS
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Iola, KS

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

excellent co-workers, warm environmnet, caring community

Cons

I have not noticed any current cons for working with HCA

346 Other Employee Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America (View Most Recent)

HCA ruins good medical practices after they purchase them.

Current Employee - MOS in Tallahassee, FL
    Current Employee - MOS in Tallahassee, FL

Pros

Nothing in the North Florida Market (Division office)

Cons

North Florida is a bunch of biased morons that have no clue how to have a happy, successful medical practice. It is all about the money and they do not care about the staff or the patients. What a mess they have made in Tallahassee. This particular practice spends a fortune each year in staff turnover then they get a new manager who openly tells the staff ...She could care less if someone calls the ethics hotline on her because she's not going anywhere. So tell me again about the hotline that staff has called repeatedly and NEVER heard back from anyone. I don't think it's HCA as much as the North Florida division gets a way with alot of underhandedness, That's what I said, you heard correctly.

Fire every manager in North Florida and replace the entire Division office with honest people. Especially Godzilla and the Grinch at Capital Regional Medical Group who seems to like running off older employees. Maybe that's why she doesn't speak to the elderly patients and why so many refuse lab services at this location. Ask employees their opinions without them feeling like they will be fired, let them type things to HCA without signing the contents and see what you hear, then send them straight to Richard Brackin without having complaints snuffed out at the division office by Fric & Frac.

Decent

I worked at Hospital Corporation of America

Pros

great benefits and culture. Great Pay

Cons

Lots of hours. Late nights

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America