Hospital Corporation of America
www.hcahealthcare.com Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

12 years experience in a HCA facility

ICU RN (Current Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

ProsGreat professional interpersonal relationship comradory, on site nursery/pre-school and after work access to gymnasioum. Great clinical experience especially for new grads.

ConsSometimes it appears difficult to get time off utilizing PTO. Some of items needed for use within the cliinical areas eg gloves are sub-standard. they burst easily and many times when working wiith patient"s body fluid I find that I have to wear more than one pair of gloves at any given time. Not a lot of thank you and your hard work is appreciated is stated often enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide stronger gloves for use especially in the ICU/critical care areas. Be more personable,
and understanding of the employee needs.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

salary review

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Iola, KS

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: excellent co-workers, warm environmnet, caring community Cons: I have not noticed any current cons for working with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

Technical Analyst I (Current Employee)
    Bradenton, FL

Pros: Great benefits, and people. You get to do alot… Cons: Sometimes this can be a high stress environment. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hospital Corporation of America.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hospital Corporation of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hospital Corporation of America CEO R. Milton Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Hospital Corporation of America employees.