great company

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

work environment is positive, good compensation, great benefits, able to work up in the company with hard work. I have been with the company for several years now and have had a great experience. The company does it's best to compensate employees.

Cons

difficult for employees voice to be heard.

follow through with promises and seek to uplift staff.

Other Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

I would not recommend this employer.

Current Employee - RN Staff
    Current Employee - RN Staff

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I cannot name any pros for this employer.

Cons

Short staffing, unrealistic productivity expectations and greedy management prohibits true quality of care or positive morale among staff. Excessive redundant technological processes have degraded the opportunity for actual physical attention and service to the patients.

Show more respect for your RNs / staff. Beta test new technology before implementation and solicit input from end-users for practicality and appropriateness.

MLT

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time

Pros

On physician side, great hours and great people

Cons

If your area doesn't make enough money for HCA... Your'e OUT!
    The office I work is being shut down and all of our jobs terminated... however they want all employees who don't have jobs with HCA to turn in resignation letters in order to avoid paying out severance packages. There has been little to no help finding other employment and no communication from HR since the termination letter went out 5 months ago.

Follow the values your company claims! .
    A year ago I was so happy to work for HCA... after some changes in the VP area I can say with certainty I would not even apply at another HCA affiliated company given the treatment of staff in the last few months.

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!