Hospital Corporation of America

www.hcahealthcare.com
  www.hcahealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

It has been a very good twelve years and am looking toward another twelve years.

Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Sanford, FL
Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Sanford, FL

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Your opinions and suggestions are considered and appreciated. Everyone works together to make the kind of facility to recommend to family and friends

Cons

You hate to have to say goodbye!

Keep the doors open. Good job!

334 Other Employee Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America (View Most Recent)

great company

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

work environment is positive, good compensation, great benefits, able to work up in the company with hard work. I have been with the company for several years now and have had a great experience. The company does it's best to compensate employees.

Cons

difficult for employees voice to be heard.

follow through with promises and seek to uplift staff.

I would not recommend this employer.

Current Employee - RN Staff
    Current Employee - RN Staff

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I cannot name any pros for this employer.

Cons

Short staffing, unrealistic productivity expectations and greedy management prohibits true quality of care or positive morale among staff. Excessive redundant technological processes have degraded the opportunity for actual physical attention and service to the patients.

Show more respect for your RNs / staff. Beta test new technology before implementation and solicit input from end-users for practicality and appropriateness.

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America