Hospital Corporation of America

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Great Experience

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great experience with acute patients. This company is great with giving new grads a chance by offering them their first jobs. This company pays average when comparing similar jobs in the same area.

Cons

It can sometimes be hard to get the hours and shifts that you prefer to work, especially if you are a new hire.

334 Other Employee Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America (View Most Recent)

It's been great thus far!

I have been working at Hospital Corporation of America

Pros

There are a lot of different places to work within the network! Are a lot of different types of nursing jobs too- it makes it possible to stay with HCA but switch positions if you're ready for a change and growth.

Cons

I've been applying for a transfer and for some reason I'm not being considered despite having a perfect track record with employment and reviews.?? Why??

If someone has a perfect record for employment and reviews they should be considered for alternate positions- in another HCA facility!

Incompetent, Underpaid

Former Employee - Technical Analyst I in Snellville, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Analyst I in Snellville, GA

I worked at Hospital Corporation of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very limited on Pros. Had alot of potential until management was unable to maintain.

Cons

Lousy management when present (most moved or got fired), limited advancement unless out of state, Outdated models of clinical applications compared to other companies. Meditech being a primary example. Windows XP being another example. Alot of revolving doors in the particular facility I speak of and "duct-tape" fixing instead of doing it right.

Consider firing most of TriStar Division IT&S Leadership!

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Corporation of America