There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Physician Partners

Stimulating, challenging, lots of reward, great people, great values and respect

Current Employee - Management in Hollywood, FL
Current Employee - Management in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Hospital Physician Partners full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced environment, wonderful coworkers, and recently adopted solid core values. Advancement opportunities for both a self-starter and team oriented people. Several areas of career growth can be explored from Health Care, Medical Billing, Finance and IT. Corportate growth can be quite rapid if you are determined and focused. Currently the company is investing in developement of its IT infrastructure and new technologies.

Cons

Internal review or development of new programs can be slow at times. There is a strong managment base, but in some areas, organization and standardization of internal processes are limited.

Continue to practice your core values and invest in your staff. Your greatest assets are the strong and loyal teams you have built.

reviews filtered by
  1. OK place to work, but pay is too low for good developers.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at Hospital Physician Partners

Pros

26 PTO days including holidays.
    Relaxed environment.
    Able to get projects and work done without any interruptions.
    OK place to work if you are a mid-level developer.

Cons

Base salary is too low.
    Senior developers are not paid what they deserve.
    Senior management & middle management are incompetant, for the most part.
    Senior management just does not get the value of IT in a health care environment and what it can do for them.
    Slow to adapt to any kind of technology.

Pay your senior level developers what they deserve and you won't have them consistently leave.

2. A basic review

Current Employee - Network Administrator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Network Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Hospital Physician Partners

Pros

I have a good job title, and the semi-decent salary has given me the ability to gain what I need to move up the latter elsewhere.

Cons

The company has changed names, and gone bankrupt so many times I've lost count. They have just been bought out by an investment company, and are still having issues paying the bills without help. The main reason I am looking to leave is that they refuse to invest in their infastructure. They want to put more on less, and they want more out of nothing. Their servers are 5-10 years old, and are failing. They don't want to buy new, they typically go bankrupt, change names, and aquire the previous names assets (they lease) and doing so allows them to keep those leased goods. They have also been known to buy servers/equipment off of ebay..

The good ones left because they can, the ones who still work there are the reason why the company is failing, and shouldn't look to taint other companies with their lack of skill.

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital Physician Partners