There are newer employer reviews for Hospital of Central Connecticut

HOCC Review

Current Employee - Patient Representative in New Britain, CT
Current Employee - Patient Representative in New Britain, CT

I have been working at Hospital of Central Connecticut full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, relatively closed to home.

Cons

Heavy work overload, stressful environment, not being paid enough comparing to neighbor hospitals.

Raise the hourly salary, give some bonuses for perfect attendance, good behavior/professional behavior and etc.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Hospital of Central Connecticut (View Most Recent)

Wonderful learning experience

I have been working at Hospital of Central Connecticut full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The organization has embraced a culture of safety to ensure that each and every patient has no preventable harm inflicted on them while a patient. Employees here are dedicated to getting the job done right.

Cons

Our facilities need to be modernized and adapted to accommodate today's healthcare consumer. We have great programs that could flourish if the right resources were added.

It served my purpose while I worked there in HIM but there is no room for me to grow in the position I am looking for.

I have been working at Hospital of Central Connecticut part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I love my co-workers. They have been very supportive of me in trying to advance my career.

Cons

There is no room for me to grow in my new career choice.
    the company paid for my education to become a coder but now will not give me a job.

When there is an understanding between management and an employee about the future, stick with the understanding and don't change your mind afterwards. In other words, when there is an implied promise for a future job after completing school, don't change your mind afterwards.

There are newer employer reviews for Hospital of Central Connecticut