Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

if they can make you feel unskilled and uneducated they will.

ProsThe route sales and the sales force in the thrift stores are some of the greatest people to work with and 95% of them are really hard workers.

ConsThe suits in charge would like for you to think you don"t deserve to have a job. They also want you to think the reason the company is going broke is because some employee stole a paperclip.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are not up to the job, get someone who is. You may need to cut some of the huge paychecks and put in back into the company or better still use it to get yourself a research and developement dept. Oh you already have one?' could have fooled me.

Ok

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: The money getting paid every friday Cons: The hours & days off Advice to Senior Management: We need new ones More

It was rewarding ,if you were able to work for yourself without supervision

Route Salesman (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands

Pros: Being your own boss ,being able to choose your own hours to some degree.The amount of money you make… Cons: The worst part is the long hours and not being free to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.