There are newer employer reviews for Hostess Brands

in hell just waiting to get out of the fire so life can begin again,at this point anywhere would be better

Current Employee - Line Catcher  in  Emporia, KS
Current Employee - Line Catcher in Emporia, KS

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros

retirement,and if this was not in the next 5 years I might just shoot myself.But I wouldn't give them the sadisfaction!

Cons

management is made up of lazy people screwing people just to make there jobs easier and to get there friends in jobs that they dont deserve.Working splite days off, odd hours even working the alot of the holidays and always working the weekends unless you are part of the good ol'boy system that management has created.Never being able to go to speical events,take part in school fuctions with your kids because you either have to go to work or get up so early,and friends for get doing anything with them because they have normal jobs. Not one that makes there life so messed up beause every week your days are split and your days off change unless your are part of the good OL'boy club and its only because management can do it and laugh about it for the most part.

you need to come in to the emporia plant and don't just take there word about what they do or don't do, but spend time there find out what they actually do over time then save some money by cutting there payroll and stop cutting jobs or combineing jobs for us the ones that make them look good but keep gettting screwed.

113 Other Employee Reviews for Hostess Brands (View Most Recent)

We climbed the mountain and tripped and fell at the top

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros

Good pay, good benefits compared to most jobs

Cons

long, thankless hours and a very outdated and lazy management unless you call sitting at your desk all day reading and sending e-mails work. Get out a help an rsr with a display once in awhile

The RSR's can't save the company alone. Take part in our effort and we can do this together. You may be able to con Mr. Driscoll but you can't con me. I've been at this over 32 years and know more than most of you, so "rise above the fray" and do something to help.

not bad

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros

Good place to work...you control your own income by how hard you work... Great job for a "people person"

Cons

Upper Management has a serious disconnect

Seek advice and listen to street level employees

There are newer employer reviews for Hostess Brands

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!