Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

work life of a salesman

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsGood people to work with. The pay is fairly good. The benefits (for now) are alright. Immediate supervision is decent.

ConsLong hours and dealing with a lot of people who maybe shouldn't have been placed in a position of authority. Second bankruptcy for the company since I've been with them. Doesn't look like we'll survive this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the bankruptcy situation resolved. Whichever way it goes is preferable to going months on end not knowing if the doors will be locked the next day you come in.

On balance, it has been a good company over my 30 years.

Shiping (Current Employee)
    Hodgkins, IL

I have been working at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good pay for unskilled labor. Good benefits. Cons: Inept management which has lead to our 2 bk's in… Advice to Senior Management: Close all the thrift stores. Close and consolidate bakeries. Cut bakery management in half. Eliminate varieties that do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a learn on your own type of experience that is laden with lies

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Gulfport, MS

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: There is a chance that you may have lots of… Cons: The company is in financial turmoil, upper management is clueless,… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the people who actually do the work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.