Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com
  www.hostessbrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hostess Brands

I had a bad feeling from day one!

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Business to Business Collections in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Hostess Brands as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Free donuts, great working hours and if you work in Corporate location in Kansas City Missouri, you have your Own Office.

Cons

Lack of training because you're pretty much on your own. Management very cold and I never felt like I was part of the team.

Clean house and start over again. Have Management take classes in 101 Etiquette and communication.

116 Other Employee Reviews for Hostess Brands (View Most Recent)

Hosstes Brands

Former Employee - Shipping Clerk in Schiller Park, IL
    Former Employee - Shipping Clerk in Schiller Park, IL

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good concerned employees who cared about their futures with the comapny.

Cons

poor management misuse of company funds no understanding of worker needs or customer needs poor company culture

better treatment and recognition of valued employees better understanding of customers needs in developing products and advertising

GGreedUnmillions

Former Employee - Distribution Supervisor
    Former Employee - Distribution Supervisor

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very Challenging work. Never a dull moment We produced and shipped massive amounts of product by team efforts. I enjoyed the workers dedication to quality and timeliness.

Cons

Top level execs robbed the company blind and got away with it. They stole pension money from the workers and got away with it. Most of the operational choices made that lost money were made so that they could inflate and misstate those losses. They were not trying to grow the business and make it profitable.

You (collectively) bankrupted the company. I hope an investigation is opened and it is discovered how your corrupt dealings landed you millions while the workers got thrown under the bus...

There are newer employer reviews for Hostess Brands