Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com
  www.hostessbrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hostess Brands

Horrible place to work!!!

Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in New Hope, MN
Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in New Hope, MN

I worked at Hostess Brands

Pros

The money was ok, a certain supervisor was nice to me. The products they carried were pretty easy to sell.

Cons

They change the rules for daily job routine every week it seemed. The hours are bad my hours there were 3am-1pm or later. No 2 days off in a row you get wednesday and sunday off. Everything that went wrong there seemed to be the saleman's fault upper managment didn't seem they did anything wrong. You drive vehicles that are more than 20 years old with no heat in the winter no air conditioning in the summer and all the maintainance issues you can think of.

Know that the salespeople are the back bone of your company and not the problem all the time. You need to get them better equipment to work with like trucks, handheld computers, and carts to carry the products in and out of the stores.

117 Other Employee Reviews for Hostess Brands (View Most Recent)

Upper level Management killed the company!

Former Employee - Route Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Route Sales Representative

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Independence, my customers, the pay (before we were cut back twice).

Cons

Upper level mangagement all the way up to the CEO. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!!! I really wish someone from 60 minutes or Crimestoppers would do a thorough investigation into the actions of this company. What a major scandel!!!! They probably were in cahoots with the union as well. And to tell us half way through the day on Friday November 16th that we need to empty off our trucks and not return to work - what a shallow bunch they are! Honestly, how could a company have over 2 billion in sales and loose MILLIONS each year, I guarantee you one thing, they sure as hell didn't share it with the employees!

Well, I guess you won. You got your money and can move on. As for the rest of us hard working dependable employees you dumped on the street, I pray for each and everyone of them and their families, no matter what job we get won't be as awful as this one. Thanks.

Difficult with upper Management

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time

Pros

Great Team at the Plant level.

Cons

Poor Leadership at the top

Go run a Bagel shop