Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Horrible place to work!!!

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
New Hope, MN

ProsThe money was ok, a certain supervisor was nice to me. The products they carried were pretty easy to sell.

ConsThey change the rules for daily job routine every week it seemed. The hours are bad my hours there were 3am-1pm or later. No 2 days off in a row you get wednesday and sunday off. Everything that went wrong there seemed to be the saleman's fault upper managment didn't seem they did anything wrong. You drive vehicles that are more than 20 years old with no heat in the winter no air conditioning in the summer and all the maintainance issues you can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow that the salespeople are the back bone of your company and not the problem all the time. You need to get them better equipment to work with like trucks, handheld computers, and carts to carry the products in and out of the stores.

Difficult with upper Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time

Pros: Great Team at the Plant level. Cons: Poor Leadership at the top Advice to Senior Management: Go run a Bagel shop No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Upper level Management killed the company!

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Independence, my customers, the pay (before we were cut back… Cons: Upper level mangagement all the way up to the CEO. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!!! I really wish someone from 60 minutes or Crimestoppers would… Advice to Senior Management: Well, I guess you won. You got your money and can move on. As for the rest of us hard working dependable employees you dumped… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.