HotChalk
www.hotchalk.com Campbell, CA 50 to 149 Employees

I was an Enrollment Specialist for Concordia University

Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at HotChalk full-time for more than a year

ProsThe benefits were standard at Hotchalk. The salary was a little above average. The atmosphere was war and fun. I believe in earnest that the company cares.

ConsThere was no training and no help if you were struggling. Constantly asked how they can help you although the they did nothing to help. ADOA's were too busy with busy work and not willing to develop their specialists. It is expected that you work 6 days a week, and don't expect to take a vacation, management frowns upon it.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to succeed, develop your enrollment specialists, and don't be so quick to make your company a revolving door of employees.

HotChalk - Horrible mismanaged company - A start up that won't make it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at HotChalk

Pros: Ok benefits, ok pay, other than that, not much went… Cons: Management had no idea what they were doing. Instead of learning about the business they were trying to break into, they hired a number… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of blaming employees for lack of understanding, realize it's lack of support and training that results in failure. Take responsibility for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

HotChalk is a start up that won't last

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Bethesda, MD

I worked at HotChalk

Pros: Benefits were great. Pay was decent. Cons: CEO has ZERO business running a company. They change business models every few months. Employees had no voice… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a management team that has experience outside of marketing. Management should be accountable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on HotChalk.

Worked for HotChalk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HotChalk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HotChalk CEO Edward Fields. All reviews posted anonymously by HotChalk employees.