Hotcards
www.hotcards.com Cleveland, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Its a union shop.

Cleveland, OH

ProsThe owner is a cutting edge type of person who is aware of current trends and has a great business sense.

ConsNot all in management possess true leadership qualities required for a productive environment which has led to animosity among the production employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCertain members of management should be properly assessed for their abilities to be effective in their job duties in regards to managing others.

Used to be great!

Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hotcards full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great story! Former owner Columbus Woodruff was cutting edge and inspirational. He made every employee feel important. The company was… Cons: The original owner sold the company in 2013 and things changed immediately! New owners, less focus on employees, less focus on customers. New ownership… Advice to Senior Management: Bring it back to they way it was! More

Fun place to work

General Labor (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Hotcards

Pros: They buy us lunch every Friday!, not some cheap food either, always great quality food. We stay real busy so the days… Cons: Production area is a little small for the amount of work we… Advice to Senior Management: Management tends to kind of let the place run itself which works, but it shouldn't be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hotcards.

Worked for Hotcards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hotcards reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hotcards CEO Columbus Woodruff II . All reviews posted anonymously by Hotcards employees.