There are newer employer reviews for Hotelplanner.com

Proud to represent Hotelplanner!

Current Employee - Regional Product Developer in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Regional Product Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I feel lucky to work for a successful growing company. The management team is committed to helping us create career and personal growth and I feel completely supported by them. They are always trying to top our tools to do our jobs to the best of our ability and also offer employees monthly incentives for bonus opportunities. They also allow room for you to take responsibility for your title and own your desk which is so nice. Working from home is a pro for me but not right for everyone. Enjoying what you do is a key to success and my feeling is our staff enjoys what they do. I know I do.

Cons

It would be nice to see my co-workers more often and know them a little better. The emails don't stop and I do like to check them over the weekend to stay on top of things.

Advice to Management

Continue on with the monthly trainings.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great entrepreneurial company

Current Employee - Regional Product Director
    Current Employee - Regional Product Director

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HotelPlanner.com has been a great place to work. As a fast growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to contribute and have a say. My colleagues and I are encouraged to work hard and are often rewarded for doing a great job. Management is very accessible and treats all members of the team with respect. There is definitely a great feeling of collaboration even though employees are split between a bunch of regional offices. I feel like I am part of an exciting company that will see a lot of continued successes over the next several years. Benefits are great.

Cons

No complaints really. At times I am overwhelmed by the amount of work, but it's great to be busy!

Advice to Management

Management should continue their style of allowing team members the ability to sort of run their own businesses. Employees are positively motivated by friendly competition. I feel like I am constantly learning from my colleagues and I am motivated by their successes. The transparency that management provides is great for morale.

2. Great place to work...lot's of motivation, recognition and rewards. Very professional fast growing organization.

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great blend of excellent management and leading edge technology makes Hotelplanner a great place to work. High expectations and support to take personal initiative makes this company a perfect setting to show how good I can be,

Cons

Not really a negative...the company is expanding globally...which is creating more opportunity. Results are measured at the individual level as well as making team contributions.

Advice to Management

Only hire the best people that can buy into the company's goals!