Hotelplanner.com

www.hotelplanner.com
  www.hotelplanner.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hotelplanner.com

Proud to represent Hotelplanner!

Current Employee - Regional Product Developer in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Regional Product Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I feel lucky to work for a successful growing company. The management team is committed to helping us create career and personal growth and I feel completely supported by them. They are always trying to top our tools to do our jobs to the best of our ability and also offer employees monthly incentives for bonus opportunities. They also allow room for you to take responsibility for your title and own your desk which is so nice. Working from home is a pro for me but not right for everyone. Enjoying what you do is a key to success and my feeling is our staff enjoys what they do. I know I do.

Cons

It would be nice to see my co-workers more often and know them a little better. The emails don't stop and I do like to check them over the weekend to stay on top of things.

Continue on with the monthly trainings.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Hotelplanner.com (View Most Recent)

I would highly recommend working for HotelPlanner.com

Current Employee - Regional Product Director in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Product Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Our company is growing very quickly so there is a lot of opportunity for the right person. Senior Management values the opinions of its employees and gives us the freedom to work without micro-managing. As employees, we are encouraged to think outside the box when working with our clients and hotels to come up with new ways to drive revenue. Positive feedback is consistently provided when someone does a good job or performs well and constructive criticism is provided when something does not go as planned. Even though I work from home and I don't see my co-workers on a daily basis I feel a strong sense of family and camaraderie.

Cons

Working from home can be a challenge and takes some adjustment at first. I would recommend consulting with other friends and colleagues that already work from home to get their feedback and suggestions.

Keep challenging us to perform at a higher level.

Great place to work...lot's of motivation, recognition and rewards. Very professional fast growing organization.

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great blend of excellent management and leading edge technology makes Hotelplanner a great place to work. High expectations and support to take personal initiative makes this company a perfect setting to show how good I can be,

Cons

Not really a negative...the company is expanding globally...which is creating more opportunity. Results are measured at the individual level as well as making team contributions.

Only hire the best people that can buy into the company's goals!

There are newer employer reviews for Hotelplanner.com