Hotels Ab
New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Good hospitality experience

New York, NY

I have been working at Hotels Ab part-time for more than a year

ProsGreat perks for the staff. Weekly raffles, employee and manager of the month and the quarter rewards, discounts to many large companies that have contracts with AB hotels. Smart management teams. Healthcare and vacation, which can be rare in the hospitality industry. They encourage upwards mobility and moving up in the company, while also encouraging movement between the various properties, NY/LA/Miami.

ConsSometimes the company can be a bit superficial and a little too focused on looks.

Amazing concepts but challenging politics & communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Hotels Ab full-time for more than a year

Pros: Dynamic ideas and properties with a really solid COO (David… Cons: Tough political climate. Different departments can be very territorial / threatened by changes or suggestions that don't benefit them directly. Can… Advice to Senior Management: Those new to directorships, but who know less than their management teams, may… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hotels Ab.

Worked for Hotels Ab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hotels Ab reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hotels Ab CEO AndrĂ© Balazs. All reviews posted anonymously by Hotels Ab employees.