Houlihan Lokey
www.hl.com Los Angeles, CA 500 to 999 Employees

HL Associate

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Houlihan Lokey

ProsHL is a nice place to work if you can't work for a bulge bracket and want good name recognition. Their alums are also willing to help each other out.

ConsAll of the men are extremely sexist. I hadn't realized how much it affected me until I was gone and was so relieve not to be ogled every day for being a pretty girl.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the work life balance, treat employees more like people rather than cattle. Provide more clarity into the way the organization is run.

Short Review of Houlihan

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Houlihan Lokey

Pros: Oppprtunities to make an impact but deal flow can be spotty. FRG really runs the firm. Always felt… Cons: Small, growing brand. Training is more of an on the… Advice to Senior Management: None at this time. What is the latest on the… More

Good Pay but Long Hours

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Houlihan Lokey

Pros: good training ground for young people - you get to work with… Cons: long hours with no regard to your personal life Advice to Senior Management: continue to pay above street, but be aware that your junior… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Houlihan Lokey.

Worked for Houlihan Lokey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Houlihan Lokey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Houlihan Lokey CEO Scott Beiser. All reviews posted anonymously by Houlihan Lokey employees.