Houston Methodist

www.houstonmethodistcareers.org

Very good experience.

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellows  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellows in Houston, TX

Pros

Lots of benefits. Understandable and cooperative environment. Dynamic system and interactive. Chances for promotion. Conference support. Continuous education support. Great supervision

Cons

Not too many parking options are available.

Other reviews for Houston Methodist

research associate1

Pros

This is a relatively new facility. The environment is clean and spacious.

Cons

Buissiness minded research somtimes hurdles the research process. This is not a place for a postdoc whose mind is academically oriented.

Senior Billing Specialist - PO Organization

Former Employee - Senior Billing Specialist  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Billing Specialist in Houston, TX

Pros

The Clinic setting, everyone I worked with was so cool and awesome from the Doctors, Hospital Directors, and to the staff. A very special team and the patients were great, I truly miss them. I didn't work in the same location as my assigned management, just fyi. Methodist as a facility and employer was GREAT, I worked for the PO Organization and only had problems with them.

Cons

My manager was clueless on the true functions and responsibilites of the clinic and had no understanding what so ever. He never fully investigated anything, only listened to one person which in fact was very untruthful, we have since parted ways, but HR knew he was wrong which I brought up a complaint against him. They were very supportive for the most part during the process. I will always love Methodist as a whole just hope the good hard working employees realize and learn they have rights and should stand up for themselves when being bullied out of a job by a manager.

Remember that your hardest best working are people too and should be treated with the up most respect when they are giving they all to an assigned position.

There are newer employer reviews for Houston Methodist.

Worked for Houston Methodist? Contribute to the Community!