Houston Methodist
www.houstonmethodistcareers.org Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Don't Expect to be Paid Fairly Unless Your a Physician or Nurse

Corporate Level Non-Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Houston Methodist full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you're a physician, nurse, or allied healthcare, then it's great. Decent benefits, flexible working hours.

ConsIf you're in a corporate level (non-management) position, you're screwed. Expect to be paid fairly or even receive a cost of living increase - fagitaboutit.

Advice to Senior ManagementHouston Methodist continues to lose people to other facilities mostly because of it's pay structure and refusal to even provide a cost of living increase. Methodist may be "leading medicine", but that's it. They're really not a "best place to work"

No where to Move up, Pay isn't Great

Billing Specialist (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Houston Methodist full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, Relaxed environment, Flex Time Cons: Pay, Management, Job Growth, Favoritism Advice to Senior Management: We need a totally new management team. It is ridiculous that I have experience and the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Houston Methodist full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: bonuses, great atmosphere laid back management, great people to work… Cons: lower salary than most other hospitals Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Houston Methodist.

Worked for Houston Methodist? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Houston Methodist reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Houston Methodist CEO Marc Boom. All reviews posted anonymously by Houston Methodist employees.