Houston Metro
www.ridemetro.org Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

It is a good place to work for the average person.

Former Risk Management Supervisor (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsGood place to work if you are female or a minority. Good job security. Good benefits. Good work environment. All equipment is well maintained and replaced on a scheduled basis.

ConsPay somewhat less than in corporate sector. Upper management positions are often filled from outside sources rather than from internal promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more cross training and internal promotions. Reconsider expanding service via "commuter rail" instead of "light rail" option.

Not much to say

Salesperson (Current Employee)

I have been working at Houston Metro

Pros: you have a job and it has days off like most other companies but it could use more… Cons: everyone thinks you drive a bus for a living. there should be other opportunities in training and development for all of the departments. right now… Advice to Senior Management: look for more educated people to hire and have regular pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty Fair

Police Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Houston Metro full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good place to start and learn Cons: No pay advancement and they don't care to fix it. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people with boots on the ground No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Houston Metro.

Worked for Houston Metro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Houston Metro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Houston Metro CEO George Greanias. All reviews posted anonymously by Houston Metro employees.