There are newer employer reviews for Houzz

The best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Houzz is such a vibrant, colorful, cool and rewarding place to work. I have never experienced a culture quite like Houzz that has recognized my efforts and nurtured my inside sales role quite like this company- Houzz has it NAILED! I look forward to coming into work everyday and can honestly say that I love my job and my clients! The growth that I've been able to see and experience in such a short amount of time has me very excited for the future of the company as well as the future for myself.

In addition, the sales process and training that is put into place for the account executive position has been proven and has set me up for continued success.

Cons

We don't have a barista on site. But, the fully stocked fridge with tons of healthy food will do!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work! You've all contributed amazing talents and expertise that have laid unbelievable foundation to the success of this company!

reviews filtered by
  1. Limitless!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and supportive work environment. Evolving culture. There are always opportunities for new learning and coaching. Great growth opportunities. Amazing benefits and earning potential.

Cons

You can't bring your dog to work yet.

Advice to Management

No matter how large we get... and how fast we grow... let's do everything to keep Houzz one big happy family and the best place to work in Orange County!

2. Very enjoyable work environment.

Current Employee - Staff in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Staff in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Houzz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A human approach to everything really helps and this is a hands-on workplace that makes everyone feel at home. I am certain this will help get the best out of all staff.

Cons

None really. Startups all need time to settle and this is no different. Growing fast sees decisions made fast and this can shake some newcomers.

Advice to Management

Keep messaging clear and keep in contact with all staff.