There are newer employer reviews for Houzz

Limitless!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun and supportive work environment. Evolving culture. There are always opportunities for new learning and coaching. Great growth opportunities. Amazing benefits and earning potential.

Cons

You can't bring your dog to work yet.

No matter how large we get... and how fast we grow... let's do everything to keep Houzz one big happy family and the best place to work in Orange County!

38 Other Employee Reviews for Houzz (View Most Recent)

Amazing culture & amazing career growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working for Houzz is enjoyable, stimulating, and rewarding. The culture in the office is great and I love the people I work with! From when I started, my job has developed and expanded allowing me to learn new valuable skill sets. I feel so lucky to work for such an amazing company and don't see myself leaving anytime soon!

Cons

I can't think of any!

Keep up the great work!

Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time

Pros

Why I LOVE working at Houzz:
    1. Couldn't ask for a better company culture, working at Houzz is honestly like working with a group of your best friends.
    2. I come to work every day excited to teach professionals about how amazing Houzz is.
    3. It is honestly so rewarding when a professional reaches back out to you after a few months signing the praises of Houzz and all that the website has done for their company.
    4. High paced, high energy environment, nothing boring about my day
    5. Incredible opportunities for growth & management loves to promote from within, such a great place to begin a career
    6. Work hard, play harder! You get rewarded for all your hard work. I'm not going to lie, when you work here, you REALLY WORK, there's no slacking off or skating by, but management really appreciates all of the hard work you put in & they let you know that they appreciate you.

This job is not for everyone, it definitely takes a specific person to fit in and thrive in this environment, but when you truly believe in a product and what a company stands for, you want to work as hard as you can especially for a company that treats you so well.

Cons

No complaints! This is my dream job and I feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to get in to this thriving company early!

There are newer employer reviews for Houzz