Houzz

www.houzz.com
  www.houzz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Houzz

You want a family, you've got a family here!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been working at Houzz.com for over a month and I absolutely love working for this company! It's still works like a start-up environment where people are willing to roll up their sleeves in helping out as much as they can! Everyone was so welcoming when I first started and have not regretting working in an office environment! This company is a very family oriented company to work for - where the company also is like your family. We eat lunch every Friday as a family, and celebrate birthday as a family. I am so blessed to work for such a company!

Cons

no cons here - everything is wonderful!

43 Other Employee Reviews for Houzz (View Most Recent)

The Best Engineering Team I've Ever Worked With

I have been working at Houzz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Terrific team of engineers - very professional, highly experienced, I get to work with some of my favorite people ever.

Great product - the Houzz website and apps are always moving forwards, new features clearly defined through the high user demand.

Zero management overhead - a flat organization, every team member is an individual contributor, working closely with other relevant members to achieve new company goals.

Quick development cycle - a site release every week, quickly going from feature requirements to launch, usually within 2-3 weeks.

Inspiring company ethos - taking part in reinventing the home remodeling industry.

Cons

Not for everyone - requires ego-less, easy going, self-managing people.

The best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Houzz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Houzz is such a vibrant, colorful, cool and rewarding place to work. I have never experienced a culture quite like Houzz that has recognized my efforts and nurtured my inside sales role quite like this company- Houzz has it NAILED! I look forward to coming into work everyday and can honestly say that I love my job and my clients! The growth that I've been able to see and experience in such a short amount of time has me very excited for the future of the company as well as the future for myself.

In addition, the sales process and training that is put into place for the account executive position has been proven and has set me up for continued success.

Cons

We don't have a barista on site. But, the fully stocked fridge with tons of healthy food will do!

Keep up the amazing work! You've all contributed amazing talents and expertise that have laid unbelievable foundation to the success of this company!

There are newer employer reviews for Houzz