Howard Hughes Medical Institute
www.hhmi.org Chevy Chase, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

HHMI is a great place to work!

Chevy Chase, MD

ProsHHMI is a very positive place to work. You can feel great about the work the organization is doing to benefit the scientific community.

ConsManagement is in a transition and as with all transitions it is difficult for many to adjust. Some of the changes are good, others are not as good for employees. Though in comparison with other companies out there, overall people are satisfied with their employment here at HHMI.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is the key. Make sure you are listening to those around you and as you make changes that you make the reasons for your choice of direction clear.

Great company in a period of transition.

Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Pros: Compensation and benefits are among the best in the industry.… Cons: Company is in a time of transition under new management. Everything… Advice to Senior Management: Overall company vision seems unclear beyond simple cost cutting. Company culture… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Can't imagine a better place to work!

Research Technician II (Current Employee)
    Ashburn, GA

I have been working at Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Pros: The benefits are great, the people are great. There is a great work environment and the facilities are outstanding!… Cons: There really aren't any cons for this employer. It kind of depends on who you work for, I guess. It can get… Advice to Senior Management: I really enjoy working here. There's not much else to say besides that.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Howard Hughes Medical Institute.

Worked for Howard Hughes Medical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Howard Hughes Medical Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Howard Hughes Medical Institute CEO Robert Tjian. All reviews posted anonymously by Howard Hughes Medical Institute employees.