Howe Insurance Services

www.howeinsuranceservices.com
  www.howeinsuranceservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Howe Insurance Services

AMAZING career opportunity, fantastic way to earn a 6 figure income!!

Current Employee - District Manager/Mentor  in  New Albany, OH
Current Employee - District Manager/Mentor in New Albany, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hi everyone,

I started with Howe Insurance Services almost 3 years ago now. I was only 23 when I started and had no prior insurance sales experience. Within my first year in the business I made over $104,000. The training that the company provides really helped me reach my full potential quickly! At first I was skeptical when I first saw how much money these agents were making. I wasn't sure if it was "Too good to be true" or not. As I came to find it's not "too good to be true". As long as you follow the system and listen to your Mentor and apply the training they have to offer you will be a success in this business as well!

I was surprised that a young guy like me, with no college education and no prior life insurance sales knowledge could attain a job like this! I even qualified for company conventions at places like The Ritz Carlton in Cancun Mexico, Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach California and also Sarasota Florida. When you have a chance to rub shoulders with other people at Howe Insurance Services you realize that you're amongst Champions. The system they have in place is so good, I soon found that I wasn't the only one who had made a six figure income here! Many of the other agents have been every bit as successful as I've been. I recommend a position here for anyone who is willing to work hard and be teachable!

Cons

The positions at Howe Insurance are 1099 positions. No salaries. And you do have to work very very hard to earn the type of income I had talked about above.

No Advice to add.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Howe Insurance Services (View Most Recent)

educational amd interesting

Current Employee - LIFE Insurance BROKER  in  Caldwell, OH
    Current Employee - LIFE Insurance BROKER in Caldwell, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services

Pros

opportinuty to help people while earning a great livlihood, support of colleagues from all over the country.

Cons

diificulty establishing a good work/life balance due to my lacl of success. If much more successful this problem would not be as bad.

Lower the price for leads so that all money paid go directly towards the actual cost. Have successful mentors travel and work in the territory with reps who are seriiously commited.

A tough sales gig

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to make a lot of money

Cons

Having to buy your own leads.

There are newer employer reviews for Howe Insurance Services

Worked for Howe Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!