Howe Insurance Services

www.howeinsuranceservices.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Howe Insurance Services

The sky is the limit! Amazing opportunity!

Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Millerstown, PA
Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Millerstown, PA

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture is friendly, fun and promotes leadership development.

The ability to start with the company part time and phase into a full time position if desired.

Comprehensive training programs with an easy to duplicate sales system in place.

The freedom and help to build my own team with H.I.S.

Cons

One of the points that some folks may struggle with is the fact that they will need some amount of self discipline to be successful.

As a self employed position, you get paid what your worth.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

reviews filtered by
  1. AMAZING career opportunity, fantastic way to earn a 6 figure income!!

Current Employee - District Manager/Mentor in New Albany, OH
    Current Employee - District Manager/Mentor in New Albany, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hi everyone,

I started with Howe Insurance Services almost 3 years ago now. I was only 23 when I started and had no prior insurance sales experience. Within my first year in the business I made over $104,000. The training that the company provides really helped me reach my full potential quickly! At first I was skeptical when I first saw how much money these agents were making. I wasn't sure if it was "Too good to be true" or not. As I came to find it's not "too good to be true". As long as you follow the system and listen to your Mentor and apply the training they have to offer you will be a success in this business as well!

I was surprised that a young guy like me, with no college education and no prior life insurance sales knowledge could attain a job like this! I even qualified for company conventions at places like The Ritz Carlton in Cancun Mexico, Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach California and also Sarasota Florida. When you have a chance to rub shoulders with other people at Howe Insurance Services you realize that you're amongst Champions. The system they have in place is so good, I soon found that I wasn't the only one who had made a six figure income here! Many of the other agents have been every bit as successful as I've been. I recommend a position here for anyone who is willing to work hard and be teachable!

Cons

The positions at Howe Insurance are 1099 positions. No salaries. And you do have to work very very hard to earn the type of income I had talked about above.

Advice to Management

No Advice to add.

2. educational amd interesting

Current Employee - LIFE Insurance BROKER in Caldwell, OH
    Current Employee - LIFE Insurance BROKER in Caldwell, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services

Pros

opportinuty to help people while earning a great livlihood, support of colleagues from all over the country.

Cons

diificulty establishing a good work/life balance due to my lacl of success. If much more successful this problem would not be as bad.

Advice to Management

Lower the price for leads so that all money paid go directly towards the actual cost. Have successful mentors travel and work in the territory with reps who are seriiously commited.