Howe Insurance Services
www.howeinsuranceservices.com Caldwell, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Fantastic Company and Unparalleled leadership

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than a year

ProsLeadership (owners). Support staff and training. Flexibility of work. Great team atmosphere among other agents. Everyone is willing to help each other, even when it isn't their responsibility. Can earn a good income. Great coaching and training available.

ConsHard work needed to succeed (not really a con, just the truth). Initial start up costs can be tough for new agents. If you decide to join the company, it does take time to get going because of pre-licensing, and obtaining state license (nothing to do with company, just a state requirement for life insurance).

The sky is the limit! Amazing opportunity!

Regional Vice President (Current Employee)
Millerstown, PA

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company culture is friendly, fun and promotes leadership development. The ability to start with the company part time and phase into a full time… Cons: One of the points that some folks may struggle with is the fact that they will need… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

AMAZING career opportunity, fantastic way to earn a 6 figure income!!

District Manager/Mentor (Current Employee)
New Albany, OH

I have been working at Howe Insurance Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hi everyone, I started with Howe Insurance Services almost 3 years ago now. I was only 23 when I started and had no prior… Cons: The positions at Howe Insurance are 1099 positions. No salaries. And you do have… Advice to Senior Management: No Advice to add. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Howe Insurance Services.

Worked for Howe Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Howe Insurance Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Howe Insurance Services CEO Don Howe. All reviews posted anonymously by Howe Insurance Services employees.